House Fire Sends One Person To Hospital

No one was in the house when the fire started; one of the teens that lives in the house was down the street when a neighbor asked if he had a bar-be-cue burning behind his house.

He told them he was not using the bar-be-cue and ran home to find smoke coming from rear of house. He ran into the house and to his bedroom where he noticed smoke coming out around the bedroom door.

When he opened the door, the fire flashed singing his hair. He was taken to the hospital with minor smoke inhalation and to be checked out.

The teen told fire investigators that he had several electronic devices in his room such as TV, stereo, satellite receiver and electronic game systems. They were in the area where the fire started.

Leave a Reply