A fire gutted the inside of an elderly woman’s house Tuesday, but no one was injured.The owner of the house in the 5600 block of Benito Street in Montclair, an 81-year-old woman, had put a load of towels in her dryer earlier in the day and noticed that the machine started smoking, said Montclair Fire Department Mike Donley said. The woman, who didn’t have a phone, ran out into the street and flagged down a motorist to help her. Continue reading Fire burns through Montclair house
Calling all West Coast Firefighters!!Â
“Come join the Montclair Fire Fighters Association Local 3608 and Pomona Valley Harley Davidson as we give away an ’08 Fat Boy!! On March 15th, 2008, Pomona Valley Harley Davidson will be hosting the 8th Annual Firefighters Harley Davidson and Hot Rod Show. We will have a pancake breakfast available from 9am to 11am and BBQ in the afternoon hours. Please come join us and show your support and have a good time!!